Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Wednesday December 14, 2016

Blog time: 1020 at Panera

Easy Wednesday, it was 18 degrees when I took Ms P out this morning. She insisted on doing her business in a deep snow area. She got so cold that she could not move. I picked her up and carried her inside.

I did the calisthenics at 50% and rowed ten minutes. Showered, shaved, cut my hair and bundled up for the walk to Panera. Walked into the teeth of a 20 mph wind. Not a pleasant walk.

At Panera I had my standard oatmeal breakfast. I must walk home but I will spend no more time outside. I will get my thirty in but no more. Brrr!

Checked my email and read the Alpena News. Not much happening.

Morning cable news was still fixating on PE Trumps cabinet picks.

The WSJ also devoted heavy space to PE Trump.

In the world, China is mad at Trump, Turkey is mad at EU. Greece is also in trouble with EU.

Russia's involvement in the disaster in Aleppo will be a real test for the new SOS. Syria might turn out to be a disaster for Russian foreign policy.

Walked down 28th street to Macatawa Bank with the wind at my back. Winds were above 20 mph creating wind chills in single digits.

Wednesday is chore day. Laundry, trash and bill paying highlighted my afternoon activities. Is doing laundry a highlight?

Took a sort nap. Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon.

Light dinner. We are watching Netflix and Acorn show tonight.

Temperatures will reach single digits tonight and again tomorrow night.

No comments: