Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Monday December 26, 2016

Blog time 1430 at home:

We got up at 0700. I did my calisthenics and a 10' row at home. Showered, dressed and checked on AJ and Missy. They were still sleeping.

I have to get some lab work done so drove to the lab and found out they were closed.

Drove home and Nancy said it would be awhile before everyone would be up. It was still raining so I drove to Panera. Panera was empty.

I had a bowl of oatmeal, banana and coffee. Checked my email, read the news before getting a call from Nancy. AJ and Missy were up. Bought Nancy a hazelnut coffee at Panera and headed to Starbucks. Bought Missy a mocha and AJ a bacon Gouda sandwich.

At home took a quick walk. The temp was in the 50s. The gutters were full of melt water.

At noon we headed out to the movie. We planned on attending Sing. No tickets were available for either the 1225 or 1330 movie. We bought tickets to the 1525 show. We are leaving now.

Not an empty seat in the theater. AJ and I loved the movie but Missy did not.

We picked up Nancy and drove to TJ's Pizza. We ordered an extra large Hawaiian. The pizza was great.

Spent the rest of the evening in our normally unused living room. I like the living room because it is large and has enough comfortable chairs and sofa to accommodate groups greater than two.

I did watch the end of the first half of the Lions game. We were all in bed by 2200.

No comments: