Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday August 28, 2016

Blog time: 1800

Sunday morning and we get up and ready for our weekly swim. Surprise the pool was closed.

I think we were both glad that we did not go swimming.

For breakfast we headed to Cheri Inn in Eastown. Cheri Inn is a great place to have breakfast. We arrived just in time because a long line developed right after we sat down.

After a pleasant breakfast we headed home.

I finished the morning with a ten mile bike ride.

Nancy and I finished packing this afternoon.

I took a short nap. It was a hot sunny day. In fact it was too hot to walk to Meijer's to pick up a prescription. I drove.

We had a light dinner. I then walked to the mail box to post some letters.

We are now watching 60 Minutes.

Brought the bags up and called the taxi for a 0600 pick up. Stay tuned.

No comments: