Friday, August 5, 2016

Thursday August 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Tom Collins: Tom was one of my best friends growing up. He now lives in San Clemente, Ca. Tom is 77 today.

We had another hot sunny day. Temps reached 91.

Nancy headed out early to go swimming at MVP. I had a quick breakfast and then got on the bike and headed the Y. The Y was not very busy. Must be the Dog Days of summer.

I still have not been able to move the WSJ to my new iPad. I read free news clips on the iPad. I like the new pad. The screen is sharp and the print on the larger display is easy to read.

My dentist sent me a You Tube clip telling me to keep flossing. I will.

In the past decade I have been told to stop eating eggs, drinking whole milk, and consuming protein. Now it is permissible. Go figure.

Will Trump implode? He appears to be losing the business community.

It was too hot today to take Ms P on a walk. I walked over to cleaners to pick up a vest.

This evening we drove to Shepard's Grill. Nancy had their garden burger and I had a perch sandwich.

Finished my outdoor activities with a walk around the block. We watched House Of Cards on Netflix.


No comments: