Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Tuesday August 16, 2016

Blog time: 2125 Tuesday and 1600 Wednesday

It rained hard all last night. Not raining when I took Ms P out this morning.

Nancy headed out early to go swimming at MVP. I got on the bike and pedaled to the Y.

The warm weather continues. We have been using the AC more this summer than the last five.

The Y was not very crowded. The retired folks I know must still be at their cottages.

At Panera I read the NYT. I do not like the way the NYT is laid out. I will not renew.

I cannot get over the pictures of the LA flooding. Over 24" of rainfall in a very short time. In Mi if we get 3" in 24 hours it is considered a 100 year storm.

Took Ms P on a long walk before lunch.

This afternoon I had an appointment with my eye doctor. My eyes are ok. Maybe in a couple of years I will need to have cataract surgery.

This evening Nancy and I headed to Noto's for the monthly neighborhood dinner. They had a good turnout. These dinners are very pleasant and we get to meet more of our neighbors.

Finished the evening watching the Olympics.

No comments: