Thursday, August 4, 2016

Wednesday August 3, 2016

Blog time: 2150

Breakfast Club Wednesday: I set the alarm for 0600 but was wide awake at 0530. It was dark when I left this morning. We had a small turnout which was unfortunate because the Speaker was quite good. He talked about programs for the visually impaired.

After BC I drove to Woodland Mall. I had coffee at Starbucks and read the WSJ. At 1000 the Apple Store opened and I picked up my new iPad Air 2. The Apple folks told me that all I had to do was sync my new iPad with my laptop. It sounded easy!

As soon as I got home I got on my bike and took a 14 miles ride.

Today was another hot sunny day. High temp was 89. Before lunch I took Ms P on a short walk.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. The big thing at the gardens is for folks to bring their pokemon games.

I did a load of laundry this afternoon. With the hot weather I change clothes about twice a day.

Took a short nap and then spent some time getting the new iPad up and running. The only problem I had was getting the WSJ on to the new device. I still have not figured out how to make the transfer.

We had a light dinner. We did watch some of the USA/NZ women soccer game.

Ended the evening watching Marcella on Netflix and Alpha House on Amazon. Love Alpha House!

No comments: