Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday August 11, 2016

Log time: 1717

Another hot day without rain. We need rain. It was 90 at 1600.

I wore a new mask that only covered my nose on my sleep apena machine last night. The results were the best since I started using the machine. The machine is connected to the Internet and data is available for my doctor and machine provider. I can also access this data.

Nancy went swimming this morning at MVP.

It was hot so I put on a light tee shirt for my bike ride. I still was drenched in sweat when I got to the Y.

At Panera I had my coffee and read the NYT.

With Turkey and Russia now best buds I wonder is Turkey still an ally?

The battle for Aleppo is a human rights tragedy.

I don't think either of our candidates has a clue how to solve this problem.

As soon as I got home I took Ms P on a short walk.

Tomorrow we are leaving for Alpena to attend my 60th high school reunion.

We both finished packing this afternoon.

Nancy and I are leaving now for a light dinner at Sundance.

Blog continues: 2130

We both had the ham-de-scram at Sundance.

As soon as we got home I walked around the block.

Tonight was Olympic night.

Just took Ms P out and it was hot and humid. I think the warmest night of the summer.

No comments: