Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday August 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Helen: Today is my sister's 75th birthday. I remember when Helen and my mother came home from the hospital. My dad carried my mom upstairs to the bedroom.

Blog Time: 2200

Today was another nice warm Summer's day. We can expect the same tomorrow. Y was very crowded. I thinks most folks are home from vacation. Practice for fall sports today.

I still have not been told how to move the WSJ from the mini to my new iPad. I read articles on the Apple news app. Also checked out USA Today. I think all the newsmakers are taking an August hiatus.

Nancy had lunch with her friends from the Blodgett guild.

Before lunch I took Ms P on a 1.5 mile walk. Spent some time in the office checking email and paying bills.

I read the WSJ on my mini while reclining in bed. Nancy said I was snoring but I do not recall.

Fixed Nancy an me a lemonade. Sat on the deck and read a Lincoln Lawyer novel.

We had a light dinner. Finished my physical activity by taking a walk around the block.

We are watching the Olympics tonight. I enjoy the swimming.

Finished reading the Lincoln Lawyer book.

On these nice days I have been spending over three hour each day outside. In the winter I am lucky to get 40 minutes.

No comments: