Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday August 26, 2016

Blog time: 2020

It was dark at 0630 but bright and sunny at 0800.

Nancy had a step class at MVP. I once again did my routine at home.

Showered had breakfast and waited for the tile man. He arrived started grouting then stopped and informed me the grout was still not cured.

The grouting will be finished when we get home from our trip. Bummer!

Headed to Panera for my coffee and read. The World News section of the WSJ was almost entirely dedicated to the Middle East. I started reading when I overheard a regular customer talking about his Navy seabee experience in Vietnam. We started comparing notes and ended up talking for over an hour.

After Panera I got on the bike and took a 12 mile bike ride. Beautiful day for a ride.

Kim came to clean today and she took Ms P. We will pick her on Sep 11.

Lunch and then I got in Cobalt and ran errands.

Took a walk around the block and then a short nap.

Nancy and I walked to a Mexican Cafe near the condo.

Nancy just got a call from Missy and AJ wishing her a Happy Birthday.

We are watching the last episode of Marcella on Netflix.

Fall is in the air. Yesterday I almost got hit by a ripe walnut falling from a tree. Noted some color on the maple trees.


No comments: