Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday August 20, 2016

Blog time: 1755

Saturday morning and Bob and Nancy walk to Panera for breakfast.  Nancy had a whole grain bagel and I had oatmeal and sourdough toast.

The weather folks said that the rain would start about noon.

As soon as I got home I put on the bike clothes and headed out.

I took my Thornapple Dr, Ada Dr, Cascade Rd 14 mile route.  Stopped at Ada Bike and they adjusted my derailleur.  Shifting is now a breeze.

It was not yet raining when I got home so I took Ms P on a short walk.

Showered, lunch and then did some office work.

I was getting ready to run some errands when it started running hard.  Several minutes later the tornado siren went off and we headed downstairs.

Several tornados hit the area.  The City of Wyoming in the GR area was the hardest hit.

After the all clear it was still raining so I reclined and started reading the WSJ.  Of course I fell asleep.

For dinner tonight Nancy had a fried egg sandwich.  I finished the pizza and slaw/chicken salad.

Finished my outside activities with a walk around the block.

It is now 2100 and we are watching the Olympics.

No comments: