Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday March 22, 2016

Log time: 2030

I keep forgetting that at this time of year if the temp is 35 at 0800 and the sun is shining the temperature will increase significantly by 1030. I always overdress.

Every morning lately on my ride to the Y I encounter wild turkeys near the bike path. Today I had two large Toms in the middle of the path. As soon as I got the iPhone camera out they took off. I have to devise a quick draw method.

I did all the calisthenics and ran 12 minutes. My mile times are not getting better.

The Brussels terror attack was too late to make the WSJ. How can the EU get a handle on these attacks?

Brussels pushed the President's trip to Cuba off the front page.

Had a quick lunch and then we all got in the Taurus and headed to the Tangers Outlet Mall. Stopped at Brooks Brothers, J Crew, Polo and several other stores but did not buy anything. Nancy bought shoes and some clothes.

Took Ms P on a short nap as soon as we got home. I took a short nap.

Nancy fixed chicken with cheese pasta for dinner.

We watched the news and then I took a walk around the block.

It is now 2137 and we are watching Happy Valley on netflix.

Sunday was the equinox. On Sunday night we had a bright full moon. I read that Easter is alway the Sunday following the first full moon after equinox.

The EU has a problem with their aging population. Old age pensions are bleeding the economy but no politician wants to make the necessary corrections. The EU has 42 folks over 65 for for every 100 workers. It is 24 in the USA.

No comments: