Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thursday March 24, 2016

Log time: 1722, post # 2308

It started raining early this morning. I woke this morning with a sore throat and runny nose. Not a good sign.

I decided to perform my routine at 67%. Grabbed my car keys, put on my raincoat and headed out the door.

Surprise, the rain had stopped so I walked to the Y. After completing my routine I headed out and SURPRISE, the rain had started again. My raincoat stops at my knees so the bottom of my jeans got very wet. I must buy a longer raincoat.

I stopped at Panera mainly to warm up and get some coffee. I read a section of the WSJ. The Brussels attack still dominated the news.

First thing I did when I got home was to get out of my wet clothes. In my dry clothes I got in the Cobalt and headed downtown to Mercy Health.

Mercy Health has a new app that allows me to see my health profile and all related health data. Of course the Metro app only applies to work I have done at Mercy. I also use Spectrum Health and the two hospitals do not talk to each other. I thought the ACA was suppose to eliminate all that. Anyway a nice young lady got me up and running. It appears that Metro will only send their bills via the app. I did pay a bill.

My next stop was the Sprint store. I checked out their procedure for moving data between iPhones. I was satisfied with their procedure. I plan on getting Apple's new small iPhone.

It rained all the time I was running errands. In fact it is now 1745 and it is still raining. The rain will turn to snow later tonight.

I had a quick lunch and then took a nap. My runny nose and sore throat seem to be getting worse so I took several aspirins.

Nancy took a class at the Apple store today on the use of iPhone's camera. She said it was a great class.

On this cold, rainy night Nancy is fixing me a beef and ale pie for dinner. She is having French Onion soup. Sounds good.

We have been watching some BBC shows on netflix and Acorn. We are having trouble understanding their brogue. When are they going to learn English.





No comments: