Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday March 14, 2016

Log time: 1828

We had heavy rain most of last night. Encountered fog and mist when Ms P and I went out this morning. Sunrise was an hour late, 0754. I put on my rain gear before heading out to the Y. The Y was very crowded this morning I think it was because the snow birds have returned.

Panera was also very crowded. I think for the same reason as the Y. The political campaigns are getting nasty so I ignore most articles.

Germany's Angela Merkel is my favorite EU leader. However, she is having her own problems with far right parties. Will the EU implode?

Turkey and Syria continue to dominate the Middle East news. Surprising news this afternoon that Russia is pulling out of Syria. Maybe Putin is not as dumb as most folks think. He probably realized that the Middle East was a massive sink hole. I wish the USA would finally realize this.

Before lunch we all took a short 1.25 mile walk.

Lunch and then I headed out to run errands.

First stop was Sam the Shoeman's to pick up two belts that I had shortened. Losing weight can get expensive.

Next stop was Ada Bike. My gears were slipping. They fixed it.

Bought Ms P her favorite dog food at Chow Hound.

Final stop was Ace Hardware. I bought a new shower head for our downstairs shower. The old shower head wasted hot water.

I took a short nap before dinner. Tonight we had a light meal.

It is now 1856 and we are watching the NBC news and writing this blog. Yes folks I am multi tasking.

Sun does not go down until 1948 so I might take a short walk.

Temps will reach 60 tomorrow, but snow this weekend.

No comments: