Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday March 2, 2016

Log time: 1918

Breakfast Club Wednesday: The snow stopped early this morning. It was 19 when I stepped out at 0645 this morning. Our drive and sidewalk were cleared but Tahoe Drive was not plowed. I had trouble getting out to 28th Street. Not many folks at BC and I blame the weather. In fact the Speaker, a Fed lawyer did not make it. Several BC member took over the program and talked about the problems with pain killers. They did a great job.

After BC I drove to Woodland Mall. I took a short walk with all the other old mall walkers and then got a coffee at Starbucks and read the newspaper. Super Tuesday dominated the news.

At 1000 I packed up and headed to the Y. I swam 20 laps or 1,000 yards.

Nancy worked at the Gardens this afternoon. This afternoon I did a load of laundry, took out the trash and made a wood box to put the mineral block in. I wanted to get the mineral block off the ground. I think the deer are beginning to like the mineral block. Finished the afternoon with a short walk.

We had a light dinner. It is now 1955 and we are watching Charlie Rose on Bloomberg cable. At 2000 we will watch the Mysteries of Laura.

I got my 30 minutes today, did you?

No comments: