Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday March 28, 2016

Log time: 2058

It rained most of the night. It was raining with high wind when I took Ms P out. I decided against biking to the Y.

My activity app on the apple watch said it is 1.75 miles from the condo to the Y.

It was cold so I put on my long johns and more layers than usual.

The Y was very crowded this morning. Folks working off all the Easter candy.

Panera was very warm today. They had their fire place going full blast. I had to remove several layer and still was sweating.

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. I decided to take a shower and change clothes.

Quick lunch and then I head to the Dentist. The Dentist took several X-rays and said for $1,000 he will fix my problem. I have scheduled a May 9 appointment.

On my way home I stopped at Talbot's to see if they had a cable knit sweater. Nancy had a favorite sweater that finally fell apart. I wanted to replace it. They did not have a replacement.

Orvis was nearby so I stopped and bought some khakis.

At home I took a short nap. We had a light dinner and watch the news. I walked Ms P around the block.

We watched Miss Fisher and Doc Martin on netflix.

It is now 2200 and we are heading to bed.

No comments: