Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday March 3, 2016

Log time: 2040:

Another very cold morning, 10, when I headed out this morning. I bundled up for my walk. I weighed in at the Y and found I had 18 pounds of clothes on.

Cascade Township had all the walks plowed so walking was easy. Panera unlike most restaurants keep the place very warms. I worn fleece lined jeans and they were uncomfortable.

Marco Rubio says Gov Kasich should drop out. Rubio is wrong. Gov Kasich is 1,000 times more qualified than Senator Rubio. Kasich is the man!

I disagree with Donald Trump on most things but I think he is right on the Middle East. The Iraqi war was wrong. We spent billions of dollars to no avail. It is a bottomless pit.

Before lunch I took Ms P on her walk. We had to stick to the sidewalk because the snow on each side was over Ms P's head. After lunch I grabbed my backpack and walked to the Tailors to pitch up some shirts I had altered. On way home I stopped at Macatawa to get money for Kim. She is coming to clean tomorrow.

Took a short nap and then Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed to Meijer's. Nancy bought grapes. We had dinner at Vitale's in Ada. Good food.

We are now watching a new episode of MidSomer Murders on Netflix.

Temperatures in the low teens tonight. A warm up starts tomorrow.

No comments: