Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday March 6, 2016

Log time: 1730:

The alarm goes off at 0645 and Ms P and I head out so she can do her bidness. The temperature was in the low 20s. This is the last morning for at least a week with sub freezing temps. Big thaw is coming. The sun was coming up so no need for a flashlight. Next week at this time it will be dark. A downside to DST.

The pool was crowded this morning but we each got a lane. Nancy said the water was too warm and I said it was just right. I swam 20 laps and Nancy swam 25.

Gas at Meijer's today was $1.91. I still filled up for less than $20. We used the express check out this morning, less than 12 items. Since Fresh Tyme and Trader Joe's have opened we do not buy as much at Meijer's.

Nancy fixed her world famous poached eggs for breakfast. I had mine on a waffle. We also had link sausage. Great breakfast.

Read the funnies and sports page before taking my nap.

Nancy, Ms P and I took a walk around the block. It is 1.5 miles around the block. I continued for another two miles.

I wear khaki pants nearly every day so I spent some time ironing. Yes folks I know how to iron. What I really want to learn is how to grill a fish fillet. Meijer's, Costco and Trader Joe's have good looking fillets. I love fish. Nancy hates fish.

Nancy is fixing chili and a tamale for dinner tonight.

We will watch 60 Minutes and then switch to netflix.


No comments: