Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday March 26, 2016

Log time 1950:

Every day in every way I am getting better and better! In other words I am feeling better. The sniffles are almost gone.

Nancy told me to sleep in so I got up at 0800. Nancy left early to be at the Momma's Bakery when it opened at 0800. She bought some pastries for our Easter dinner at Kathi's house tomorrow.

For breakfast this morning we walked to Panera's. Each visit we are meeting more neighbors. I had oatmeal and Nancy had a toasted bagel.

I checked the mileage to Panera using the app on my new Apple watch. It is 0.75 miles.

I walked over to the Cascade Library. They have a nice reading area with comfortable chairs. I took out my mini and read the Saturday's papers.

It was such a nice sunny day that we all took a walk around the block.

Lunch and then a nice long nap.

For dinner Nancy and I headed to Sundance. Nancy had Ham de Scram and I had a chicken/cherry salad.

I took a walk around the block before settling down to watch the Oregon/OU game.

Nancy is now talking to Debbie on FaceTime.

Spent several hours today getting acquainted with my new Apple Watch. It is a work in progress.

No comments: