Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday November 30, 2013

For the first time in several days the temperature goes above 32. This morning Nancy heads to the MAC for water aerobics. Debbie and I head to Bill's for their super special. After breakfast we drove around some condos just north of Lake Drive on the East Beltline. I had never driven around this development. I was impressed. However, we saw no "For Sale" signs. When we got home I got on my bike and pedaled to MVP. I wanted to know the mileage and time. I took the back streets and drove through Calvin College. It is 5.21 miles and it took me 34'. I watched some of the Ohio State/UM and then at 1500 we loaded up Debbie and her bags and headed to the airport. Nancy and I really enjoyed her visit. We had a good time. We are looking forward to spending Christmas with her in San Jose. Nancy and I took a big chunk out of our Thanksgiving left-overs. We watched the end of the Auburn/Alabama. It was exciting. We are now watching the Lincoln Lawyer on TNT.

No comments: