Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday November 14, 2013

The Scott family slept in this morning. Nancy and Bob were in the MAC's pool by 0800. After my calisthenics I got on my cruiser bike and headed to the Kava House. Lately, I have incorporated a ride around Reeds Lake on my way to the Kava House. When I get home I have 10 miles on my speedometer. I am getting tired of reading about the ACA. I wish cooler heads would just revise the law to make it simple and workable. Is it really that difficult? I got home at 1300 and after a quick lunch I headed upstairs to get some reading done. As soon as I sat down my neighbor, Bob Calloway, called and asked if I could come over and witness some legal documents. Bob and Edith have had some Power of Attorney" documents prepared and they needed a witness. I walked over to their house and met their attorney. Bob worked for GM for years and the UAW is providing an attorney to prepare the documents. That is a pretty good union benefit. I forgot to mention that Nancy had lunch today with a friend. The temperature early this morning was 35 but by 1600 it got to 45. It was very pleasant when I took Ms P on her walk. The leaves are almost off the trees. For dinner tonight Nancy and I headed to Great Lakes Shipping. Nancy had the prime rib sandwich and I had the French dip. It is now 2000 and as soon as I finish this blog I will go downstairs and read the GRP. The firearm deer season starts in 11 hours.

No comments: