Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday November 21, 2013

Snow is predicted for this weekend but today it was very mild. Temps were in the mid 40s. It is now official the MAC's last day of operation is January 5. Nancy and Bob have to find a new club with swimming pool. I had coffee at the Starbucks in Breton Village. Before heading home I took off a layer so I wouldn't become overheated. Nancy attended a luncheon today. I had a quick lunch and then headed upstairs. I fired up my old computer and opened up Autocad. I was surprised at how much I retained. Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. Not much on TV on Thursdays but we did get a paper copy of the GRP. It is now 2112 and as soon as I finish this blog we are heading upstairs. Nancy is reading a new John Grisham novel. She says it is good. I will download to my Kindle soon.

No comments: