Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tuesday November 19, 2013

Got up at 0445 and took Ms P out and then had breakfast. After breakfast I went back to bed until 0700. I put on layers this morning because it was 30 when I left. I was in the pool at 0815 and on my way to the Kava House at 1030. The major conversation at the MAC is what are you going to do when the MAC closes in eight weeks? My standard answer is that we have not made any decision yet. The temperature had increased about 10 degrees so I worked up a sweat on my way to the Kava House. I should have removed a layer and put it in my backpack. Jack Kirkwood, an old neighbor, stopped for coffee and a scone so we had a nice talk. I got home at 1330 and after a quick lunch I headed outside. I put the bag on the lawnmower and collected leaves. I got the entire lawn done in about two hours. Most of the leaves are gone so I hope this is my last yard cleanup for the year. After a quick shower I cleaned my desk. Nancy and I have to start thinking about where we want to live after we sell the house. CA or GR? I suggested Alpena but that did not fly. Nancy is fixing pork chops with stuffing for dinner tonight. Sounds good doesn't it. We got a paper copy of the GRP today. It is also a good TV night. Since tomorrow is my easy day I might try and stay up and watch "Person of Interest".

No comments: