Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday November 5, 2013

Today is my 1,616 blog. Wow! Ms P has not adjusted to EST. She was up at 0330 but I did not let her go outside. We went out at 0430. I was wide awake so I had breakfast and brushed my teeth before going back to bed. I finally got up at 0800. The weather also does not know it should be in its November node. It was in the mid 50s when I headed to the MAC. I was overdressed. I just checked my GGF Sanborn's Diary for this date in 1938 and they were also having a warm spell in Ossineke, MI. Today I broke the 40' barrier for my 1,500 yard swim. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House with a pit stop at GR Bike to buy a spare tube for my bike. As I was leaving the Kava House an old neighbor Jack Kirkwood dropped in. We had a nice talk. Jack was on his way to the barbers for a haircut. I had a quick lunch and then ran some errands. I stopped and bought swim goggles at MC. Several weeks ago I bought a new pair at the MAC but they turned up missing. I am looking for a light weight winter jacket. I decided to try Costco. They had a jacket that met my needs for only $22. I did not buy it because it did not fit right. I did buy 2 bottles of red wine. Gas at Costco was $3.13. Nancy has an appointment with our skin doctor this afternoon. She was gone when I got home. I took Ms P on her mile walk. For dinner Nancy is cooking a pot roast in the crock pot. It really smells good. Tonight is a good TV night. We also get a paper copy of the GRP. I like "Person of Interest" but I can not stay up past 2200. I will have to find out how to watch it on my computer. I hope everyone got their flu shot. Speaking of shots I have reading about the outbreak of polio in Syria. The war is preventing children from getting their shots. Polio is a terrible disease.

No comments: