Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday November 7, 2013

Thursday November 7, 2013: Nancy and I got up at 0655. Today we have to take the Taurus for some brake work. We dropped the car off and then drove to the MAC. We both are swimming this morning. The pool was crowded but we did not have to share a lane. After the swim I did some calisthenics before showering. Nancy took the C2 to the hospital and I walked to Starbucks in Breton Village. As usual I read the WSJ and drank my coffee. After the coffee I walked home. I had a quick lunch and then took Ms P on her walk. It is now 1552 and I am waiting for the Ford dealer to call and say the car is done. We will have dinner tonight at Great Lakes Shipping. I will read the paper edition of the GRP before heading upstairs. I have one more chapter to read in my book and I hope to finish tonight. I got my 30’ in today.

No comments: