Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wednesday November 27, 2013

Today is an easy day for Bob and Nancy. I decided to not go to Breakfast Club. We took Debbie to breakfast at the Brandywine. It was very good. After breakfast we gave Debbie a tour of downtown GR. We stopped at the new Downtown Market. It is nice but the meats are very pricy. We headed home to refresh and then we all got in the Taurus and headed to Costco. Nancy and I thought Costco was crowded but Debbie said compared to San Jose it was empty. Location, Location! We also stopped at Staples to get some printer cartridges. I took a three mile walk in the afternoon. I forget how tough it is to walk on snow covered sidewalks. For dinner Debbie and I headed to Russ's for soup and a burger. Nancy wasn't hungry so she stayed home. I got my 30 in today. Did you?

No comments: