Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday March 6, 2012

Both Ms P and AJ slept through the night. Today Nancy has an early class at the MAC which means the day care will not be open. I will take AJ to the MAC after I finish the at home routine. AJ seemed to have a good time at the MAC. Nancy fixed her a snack and she ate it all.

After the MAC AJ and I headed to the Kava House. I bought her a hot chocolate and M&M cookie and this kept her busy for most of the WSJ. When AJ finished her cookie I gave her Nancy's itouch so she could play some games. We got home about the same time as Nancy.

It was a beautiful spring day so we all got in the Taurus and headed to the zoo. The zoo was crowded and although not all the animals were on display we saw enough. Nancy fixed a fried baloney sandwich for AJ and I had a couple of turkey sandwiches for dinner.

We watched NCIS and NCIS LA. Nancy put AJ to bed about 2000 and she again went right to sleep. I did not head upstairs until 2200. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: