Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friday March 23, 2012

Last night we had some thunder storms pass through and Ms P went bonkers. It took some time to get her settled down. Except for taking Ms P out at 0500 I stayed in bed until 0715. I am feeling better but I played it safe by going 1/2 speed on my exercises.

I put on my rain suit for my ride to the MAC. I only encountered some sprinkles. It was raining harder on my ride to the Kava House. I keep reading about how complicated it is to implement the new health care law. Why should this surprise anyone? A law with over 2,000 pages will always be complicated.

Nancy took Ms P to the beauty shop this morning. When I got home I had a quick lunch. At 1400 Nancy went to pick up Ms P and headed downtown to get sun glasses that clip on to my glasses. They optical company ordered the wrong kind so I will go back next week. I stopped by Alro Steel and bought some aluminum tubing. I am making a lighter kayak and bike rack.

Ms P got a good trim at the groomers. She also got her teeth cleaned. I think she looks good. Tonight Nancy and I will have dinner at the Sundance Grill.

No comments: