Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tuesday March 13, 2012

We had some tornado and thunder storm warnings out last night. We gave Ms P a pill but the storms missed GR. We had heavy rain but the rain was over by 2100. I checked my itouch this morning and saw that it was still warmer in GR than in CA. In fact we have a bright sunny day with the temperature around 62⁰. What is the downside of global warming?

It must be the weather because I was really tired this morning. It was a struggle to complete my tri. It took me nearly 2 hours to read the WSJ and DFP. Lately I skip over the political news and just read the business and international news. I read the article on the USA's battle with China over rare earth metals. I will check my stocks later because I bought a rare earth index fund. Nancy woke up with a sore throat this morning so she is taking it easy today. I took a short nap after lunch. After the nap I walked Ms P around the block. I noticed some neighbors doing yard work. I think I will start raking the yard next week.

I will spend the rest of the afternoon checking a set of bridge plans. Tonight I will watch NCIS and NCIS LA. Think Spring!

No comments: