Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday March 26, 2012

What a difference a day makes, it was 31⁰ at 0500 when Ms P and I went out. When I finally headed to the MAC the sun was out and the temperature was in the high 30s. Today I did the normal routine at 2/3 speed. After the MAC I stopped at Breton Village for my coffee and papers. The WSJ had many articles that I found interesting so it took 70 minutes to read.

I got home at 1300 and had a quick lunch. I got out the lawnmower and started cutting about 1330. At 1400 my computer man stopped by to check out my computer. He updated the antivirus software and malware. It was 1/2 off day so I made out. After he left I continued cutting the grass. Ms P was out the entire time I was cutting. I thought my arm would fall off from throwing her the ball. She will sleep well tonight. I finished cutting, trimming and picking up at 1700.

I had cereal for dinner tonight. I watched the news and then at 1900 I headed upstairs to read the GRP. It was a long day so at 2046 I headed to bed.

No comments: