Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday March 15, 2012

Last night we slept with all the upstairs windows open. It was 80⁰ yesterday and today it is suppose to get to the mid 70s. As I walked out to my bike, I realized that I had too many clothes on. I shed my jacket. I did the row, run, swim routine today.

I ended up at the Kava House. The WSJ had another article on the plight of Detroit. The DFP was whining that since our new Governor has created a surplus he should give some money to Detroit. I think any gift to Detroit without serious conditions would meet with stiff resistance from outstate MI. I spent all afternoon checking a set of plans.

Tonight Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. I had the perch. I love perch. What I really want is a nice smelt dinner. After I finish this blog I am heading downstairs to watch some NCAA BB. I got my 30 in today, I hope you did too.

Beware of the Ides of March!

No comments: