Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunday March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom! Today would have been my mother's 105th birthday. Later today I will call my sister, Helen.

Ms P and I went out at 0500 and I was surprised that it did not snow after we got home last night at 2130. I ran my super wide shovel up and down the driveway 3 times and removed most of the snow. We all got up for good at 0645. We finished shoveling and then headed to the MAC. The pool was crowded this morning. After our swim we headed to Meijer's for supplies. Gas was $3.99.9 per gallon. That is as close to $4 as we have had this year. We bought a lot of supplies because AJ and Missy are coming today. AJ is staying with us while Missy flies to LA for a job interview tomorrow.

Nancy fixed her world famous scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning. I read parts of the GRP and then headed upstairs for my nap. After the nap I walked over to the post office to mail a letter. I watched the last 10 minutes of the MSU/OSU game. It was a barn burner. I was cheering for MSU. Like to see locals schools do well.

Missy got to GR about 1830 last night. Nancy fixed a meat loaf dinner for us and it was great. It is hard to beat good meat loaf. It is truly comfort food.

Steve and the kids face timed us last night and we talked to them for awhile. Missy brought her computer so we sat side by side and opened up our DNA files. After some playing around Missy figured out how to unlock the data that showed us as father and daughter. Apparently the DNA company does not make this information readily available because some folks don't want to know.

We were all tired so we headed upstairs early. I got my 30 in today did you?

No comments: