Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday November 9, 2011

Today is my easy day. I slept in until 0700. It was threatening rain so I put on my rain suit for my ride to Bill's. I had their "weekday special". On my way home it started to rain hard. The rain suit kept me dry except for some exposed areas. I put my wet socks and in the dryer. I spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon in my office checking some bridge plans. About 1430 our furnace maintenance man arrived to perform a maintenance check. Every thing was ok. He did mention that our furnace is about at the end of its useful life. Tonight Nancy has book club. I am not going out because Tom Moleski is on a cruise. I had a turkey sandwich,a beer and a dish of ice cream. Nancy got home about 2030. We watched some TV and then went to bed and watched "Harry's Law". I don't think the show will make it.

No comments: