Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday November 28, 2011

Ms P and I went out at 0445 and it was cold. I set the alarm for 0600 and I got up with the alarm. The weather man said no rain until this evening. It was really dark when I left for the MAC at 0730. I put on an extra rear light. One can't be too careful with all the drivers talking on their cellphones. Most folks don't like Mondays but I think that I perform my best on Mondays. Two days rest is good for the body. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. I did not find anything new in the morning papers. I did talk to Jack Lensink, an old neighbor, at the Kava House. Jack brought me up to date on his recent bike trip in Holland, Belgium and France. He had a great time. After lunch I ran to the Lighting Center to get a special bulb for our kitchen light fixture. After the errand I got out the lawn mower and picked up some more leaves. The leaves really did not need to be picked up but I wanted to empty the mower's gas tank. I don't think it is a good idea to leave gas in the tank over the winter. I also put up the bird feeder. I read somewhere on how to squirrel proof your feeder using old CDs. I hope it works. We will have cereal tonight and then watch some TV. I have to be in bed before 2100 because tomorrow is a busy day. Right now it is 1700 and I just got a call from Meijer's that my eye medicine is ready. I will sign off. I did get my 30 in today, did you?

No comments: