Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday November 12, 2011

Saturday and this morning I am heading to Bill's for breakfast. Before heading out I waited until we had some daylight. This morning Nancy took Ms P out and Ms P started to chase a skunk. Nancy stopped her. What do you do if your dog gets sprayed. When I went out I could not see the skunk. This morning I had Bill's "Super Special". It was very good. As soon as I got home I loaded the bike on the C2 and headed to Millennium Park. It was a beautiful day for a bike ride. The temperature was in the high 40s. The highlight of the ride was when a big 10 point buck ran in front of me. I biked 23 miles. I had a quick lunch and then headed outside to pick up leaves. Today I used my mower with the grass catcher attached. It really works well. I spent about 2 hours working. Actually I spent about 1 hour throwing the ball for Ms P. Nancy also worked outside trimming a lot of our bushes and several trees. When we got done we were both to tired to go out for dinner. Nancy fixed me a Costco pizza. It was great. I spent most of the evening watching football on TV. Nancy went to bed at 2100 but I stayed up until 2300.

No comments: