Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday November 3, 2011

We all slept in today until 0630. I did take Ms P out at 0510 to do her bidness. Today was swimming day at the MAC. I increased my distance to 750 yards. It was raining when I left home so I had to wear my rain suit. However, it had stopped when I left the MAC. I read several articles on the Greek debt and I still think the PM made a smart move. I also found out that the PM is a graduate of Missy's college, Amherst. Today's DFP had an article on the problems the City of Detroit is having. Mayor Bing is saying that the City might require a State appointed fiscal manager. A fiscal manager is the last step before bankruptcy. After a quick lunch I headed upstairs to read my mail. At 1430 I got in the C2 and headed to Great Lakes Chemical. I have a contract for them to put a paint sealer on the C2. The C2 now looks nice and shiny. I finished a Spenser book while waiting for my car and started reading Lord Jim. Tonight Nancy and I are eating at Great Lakes Shipping. I think "Person of Interest" is on tonight. I like this show. If it is not on I will be in bed by 2100. I got my 30 in today.

No comments: