Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday November 19, 2011

Saturday morning and it looks like another nice day. I set the alarm last night but forgot to check that it was set on DST. Because of my error Nancy missed her body pump class. Instead of going to "Bill's" today I headed to the Omelet Shop for a bowl of oatmeal. After breakfast I headed home and loaded my bike on the C2 and headed to Millennium Park. Today I was going to try a circuit where I would not have to backtrack. The circuit was 12 miles long. Last week the park completed a bridge over Maynard. I took the bridge and was able to ride on a new section of road for about 2 miles. The Park has really made some great improvements this year. You can ride for two hours without encountering any vehicles. When I got home I loaded Ms P in the C2 and ran some errands. I bought a CO monitor at Rylee's, a sweater at Jos Banks and I was going to buy some special beer at Russo's. However, the folks at Russo'o told me they sold out of the beer withing 1 hour. When I got home the UM/Neb game was still on so I watched the last 5 minutes. We stayed home last night and Nancy fixed some food left over from over dinner party last night. I watched some football and a movie on cable. I headed upstairs at 2200.

No comments: