Friday, November 18, 2011

Thursday November 17, 2011

It was very cold this morning. On my ride to the MAC it was spitting snow. Lately a lot of folks have been using the rowing machines. So far I have not had to wait to get on a machine. While the rowing machines were busy I was the only person in the pool. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. The WSJ had several articles on the energy boom in the US. In several years if the President doesn't interfer we even might be exporting gas. I did not finish reading the papers because I had to get home in order to be ready to pick up Ms P. She is getting a beauty treatment. I picked her up at 1400 and she looked good. Although it was cold we had little wind. Friday we are expecting winds over 20 mph. I decided I had better pick up some leaves. I got the mower out and filled up two GR leaf bags. Ms P joined me and I spent most of my time throwing to ball to her. Nancy had a luncheon today. She got home about 1500. At 1700 we headed to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. We got home in time for the 1830 news. At 1915 Nancy and I headed to the OHNA Annual meeting. The meeting was held at the new Christian Elementry School. The meeting was lightly attended. I gave my street light report and discussion followed. Most folks were in favor of raising money so we had a fund to replace the lights when required. We got home at 2030. At 2100 we watched a "Person of Interest". It has been a busy day for both of us and we were asleep by 2200.

No comments: