Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday November 15, 2011

November 15 is the first day of deer hunting season in Michigan. When I was in high school the guys got two days off to go deer hunting. Guys also got 2 days off for bird season. Girls got nothing. We have been having some mild weather lately. This morning it was 50 when I took Ms P out at 0550. I had to have all my bike lites on when I headed to the MAC this morning. I did the row, run, swim routine this morning. The Mayor of Detroit is very worried that the city will run out on money by April. The unions are saying this is just a scare tactic to make them make some major concessions. I tend to agree with the Mayor. The WSJ had a good article on the rising middle class in South America. The more I read the more I am becoming a free-trader. After lunch I took Ms P on a walk around the block. Her hips seemed to be bothering her today. I spent some time in my office catching up. I had to mail some packages so I walked to the PO. I took a 30 minute nap. It is now 1738 and after I finish this blog I will head downstairs. Tonight we will watch NCIS and read the GRP. I hope to be in bed early because tomorrow I have Breakfast Club. I got my 30 in today; did you?

No comments: