Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday November 1, 2011

Missy said she was leaving at 0600 so I set my alarm for 0555. Missy and AJ left for Ohio shortly after 0600. Today I did my tri. I am really reaping some benefits from my swim so I think I will increase my time to 30 minutes on Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday's WSJ had several articles on Greece's PM calling for a referendum on his austerity measures. I think it is a smart move politically but he sure got the EU in an uproar. HIs actions probably caused the dip in the stock market. After a quick lunch I headed upstairs to work on the computer. Late in the afternoon I walked Ms P around the block and then took a 1.5 mile walk. Around 1700 our power went out. It was still light enough for Nancy to make ham sandwiches but she could not heat up yesterday's soup. I checked with several neighbors and they also were without power. We got out our flashlight and spent several hours reading. At 1945 the power came back on. We were able to watch NCIS and read the GRP. At 2130 we headed to bed. Ms P is slowly making adjustments to her new lodgings.

No comments: