Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday November 23, 2011

Wednesday and today is my easy Wed. Nancy woke up still feeling under the weather. So we agreed that today was a good day to go out to breakfast. We got in the Taurus and headed to Wolfgang's. The place was jammed and we had to wait about 20 minutes. I guess a lot of folks took today off. The food was worth the wait. It was very good. After breakfast I checked my email and made a phone call to Eric. Eric had a question about a concrete arch bridge. I gave my opinion which I think reinforced Eric's opinion. Eric is an excellent engineer and like all my ex employees I wish him well. Today is a beautiful day. So I decided to take a bike ride on the White Pine Trail. I started a Riverside Park and rode to downtown Rockford. I stopped at the Hush Puppy Outlet to look around. I rode 24 miles in 2 hours. When I got home I walked Ms P around the block. I had some fruit for lunch and then headed upstairs. Nancy and I have several functions we are attending over the next two weeks. I decided to shine some shoes. I must look spiffy. Nancy worked at Meijer's Garden this afternoon. She said they had over 1,000 visitors during her 4 hour shift. Tonight we are staying home. I will finish the beans and rice. We will read the GRP, watch some TV and I hope to get to bed by 2130.

No comments: