Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tuesday December 15, 2009

We woke up to a very icy driveway. I got out and salted the drive so Nancy could get to the MAC. We really like the all wheel drive feature on the Taurus. Last night we attended a party at the Nameys and we had no problem going up their icy drive. Our friends with a 2 wheel drive Taurus had difficulty getting up the hill. In fact they had to back down. If you live in ice and snow country all wheel drive is the way to go.

I am back running to the MAC. So I bundled up and ran the 4K to the MAC. I worked out for about 30 minutes and then ran back home. When I got home I noticed that a man driving a mini Cooper was stuck in Ordway's drive. He asked if I would give him a push. The push didn't work so I got a pointed steel shovel and shoveled down to the bare pavement. He was then able to get his sissy car out. Mini-Coopers are not good in ice and snow. After my shower I got the Kindle and walked to the Kava House.

In the afternoon I completed some more Christmas cards and then took a short nap. At 5:20 Nancy and I loaded up the car and headed to the book club Christmas Party. Two members could not attend so the girls invited their husbands. The food and drink were good and everyone had a great time.

No comments: