Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday December 19, 2009

The alarm goes off at 0636 but Nancy is already up. She is heading for body pump while I must still decide. Should I go for a long walk or a 4 mile run? I decided on the run because it is less time consuming.

It snowed last night so before my run I shovelled the walk. Nancy had already done the top of the drive. It was a great day for a run. I ran through fresh snow without foot or tire marks. After my run I ate breakfast at Bills on Michigan Ave. Nancy called me as I was finishing and asked me to bring home a cup of coffee and scone. I complied. I got Ms P and we started running errands. I stopped at Mr Thang's and picked up my toggle coat, then I got some gas and finally I stopped at Ace Hardware and got a bag of deicing salt.

After the errands I parked the C2 and Nancy and I got in the Taurus and headed for Costco. Costco was crowded but nothing like the Saturday before Christmas in Long Beach or Santa Clara. It continues to snow. All my errands wore me out so I took a nap.

This evening Nancy and I headed for Russ's and a quick dinner. Nancy had the soup and salad and I had soup and a double meat burger. Not much on TV so we headed for bed at 9. Lately I have been having a problem. The problem is that I usually play a game of free cell and solitaire before bed. It usually takes me about 40 minutes to win a game so I get to bed late. I should take free cell and solitaire off the computer.

No comments: