Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday December 12, 2009

The alarm goes off at 0626 and Nancy gets up and heads to her early body pump class at the MAC. I sleep in until 0646. I put on warm running pants and head out for a run. I wore my GPS. I ran 4.25 miles with an average speed on 12'14" per mile. That is pretty slow.

After a quick shower I get in the C2 and head for Bill's. Dollar for dollar Bill's is the best breakfast place in GR. I get home, load up Ms P and we head for Auto Zone. I purchased a front seat cover for the C2. It took some time getting the cover installed. The biggest problem I had was maneuvering around the car. It is a very small car. I would not want to sit in the back seat for a long trip.

This afternoon Nancy and I drove to Rockford to visit the Hush Puppy store. I bought a pair of Merrill fleece lined sliders and Nancy got a pair of casual shoes. We took Ms P with us. She likes to run errands.

I am starting to write some Christmas cards. That is right folks Bob is writing Christmas cards. Do I have too much time on my hands. I walked to the post office to mail some letters.

This evening Nancy and I had dinner at Russ's. I had the bread bowl with pea soup. Nancy had chicken rice soup and a salad. It is now 9:42 and I am watching the Bourne Supermancy while writing this blog. I cannot multi-task.

For the first time in a week we had a nice sunny day. The temperature got above 32 and our driveway is now bare.

No comments: