Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday December 17, 2009

I slept in until 0640 this morning. I am now 100% back to my normal exercise schedule. I drove the C2 to the MAC this morning. It was very cold, 17, but sunny. I had to wear my cool shades. After the MAC I drove to the Kava House and read the DFP. When I drive to the Kava House I don't have time for the WSJ because my parking meter expires just when I finish the DFP. Today's DFP was more doom and gloom. Local governmental agencies in the Detroit area are broke. Police and Fire personnel are being laid off right and left. What really does right and left mean?

After the Kava House I headed downtown to Perrigo Printing. I got Nancy and Bob's Medicare cards laminated. I also bought some personalized note paper.

This afternoon I wrote several more Christmas cards and I also sent some checks to local charities. I finished the afternoon with a 3 mile walk.

Nancy and I resumed our Thursday ritual by eating at Great Lakes Shipping. The place was jammed. I think Thursday is senior citizens night.

We watched MSNBC until 8 and then we watched Bones. It is now 9:27 and I am heading to bed to finish my book. Today we had only 9 hours of daylight. In four days the days will start getting longer.

No comments: