Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday December 10, 2009

It was 33 when I took Ms P out at 0230 to do her bidness. It was 13 at noon. Blizzard warnings have been up all day. Nancy and I started our day by shovelling snow. I thought the roads were too bad to go to the MAC. But Nancy decided that with her all wheel drive she would have no problem. She was right.

I did all my exercises at home and then walked to the Kava House. After my morning coffee I got in the C2 and headed to the eye doctor to pick up my glasses with a new lens. I then headed to the MAC and did my running and my dead lift exercises.

The squirrels are driving me crazy. They keep getting into the bird feeder. I decided that I would start putting out squirrel food and maybe that will keep them from the bird feeder. I put out the squirrel food and then shoveled the driveway.

I spent about 2 hours reading all the mail I got while on vacation. I am now caught up and have all the important stuff filed. It was snowing so bad at 5 that Nancy said we should stay home. She fixed tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. We did not get a GRP today so I read an article in Vanity Fair about Erik Prince of Blackwater fame. He is from Holland, MI and was an All State Soccer player at Holland Christian High School. One of our employees went to high school with him. The article was not very flattering. Before writing this blog I went outside and finished shovelling the walk. I think it has finally stopped snowing.

No comments: