Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday December 26, 2009

Welcome from Lakewood, OH. We all slept in this morning. Around 0930 we all poured into the Taurus and headed to the West Side Market. We were surprised how empty the place was. We put Akerke in a backpack and then headed for the apple fritter booth. After fritters we got some coffee. Nancy is the only one to make a purchase, other than the coffee and fritters, she bought some grapes and 2 apples.

We next headed to Stein Mart. I was totally unimpressed. Nothing was purchased. At Trader Joe's Nancy did make some purchases. She bought soup and wine. I did fill the Taurus up for our trip home tomorrow.

When we got home I started reading the DFP but decided to go upstairs to take a nap. I got up at 2:30 and it was such a beautiful day I took a 1.5 hour walk. I walked around the metropark near Missy's house. This is a huge park and today it was crowded. There was no ice or snow so a lot of folks got their bikes out for a ride.

Tonight we had left overs and I think we nearly finished everything. While Missy did the dishes, Nancy and I took Ms P and Akerke on a walk around the block. Missy has just finished bathing Akerke and is now trying to get her to settle down.

The weather man said we might make it home tomorrow without much bad weather. We have had a good time in OH.

No comments: