Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday July 22, 2009

We finally had a nice warm summer night. Only a light blanket was needed. Today I had a GRBA meeting that was rescheduled from 0930 to 1030. I slept in to 0730 and then had breakfast at the Cheri Inn. Usually I don't like a mid-morning meeting because it messes up my play time. Since it was suppose to rain all day, the 1030 start time was ok. After the meeting I headed for the MAC and a 1050 yard swim.

I stopped by Schuler Books to see if they had any books on e-readers (kindle). They did not. I then stopped by MC Sporting Goods and got a child's life vest so I can take my grandkids kayaking.

3 PM and still no rain. I took the kickstand off the road bike and put it on my new urban bike. The sun was out so I took a hour bike ride. I can ride around Reeds Lake twice in 1 hour. It is now 5:20 and just starting to rain. This evening Nancy and I will spend quietly at home. Lately in the evening we have turned off the TV. It is really quite pleasant. Unlike Nancy I have a difficult time multi-tasking.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a rainy Friday. GG worked in the post office in the afternoon. He also wrote 3 letters. Sister (Great grandfather's granddaughter) was at the Haydens.

No comments: