Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday July 15, 2008

The day started out beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky. I performed all my excercises at home today. After a quick shower, I jumped on the retro and biked around Reed's Lake. I stopped at the Kava House for my morning coffee and newspaper.

I got home at 1200 and decided to cut and trim the grass. I started with the electric weed wacker and trimmed all the lawn edges. It took an hour. During the afternoon the heat and humidity increased making outdoor work unpleasant. It took me 2 1/2 hours to cut the grass. I took my second shower of the day and then a well deserved 40 minute nap.

Tonight was cereal night. Nancy and I have agreed that we will eat no food after 7 PM. So I have to complete the meal by the end of the nightly news.

It is now 9:45 and I just turned on the AC. This is the second time we have used it this year.

Noted that gas prices are now $4.25 per gallon. Also with the bad news from GM, Nancy and I purchased some stock. Buy American!

1 comment:

Tasha Kent said...

Our gas is still hovering around the $3.99 price. Hopefully it won't go up (wishful thinking)