Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday July 27, 2008

This morning I jumped out of bed and headed to the garage to get my retro and head to the MAC for a swim. The retro had a flat rear tire. A tire that was less than 48 hours old. My flowery comments about the lawnmower and bike repair shop are history. Tomorrow I will have my words with the shop.

The new chemicals used in the pool are great. After 45 minutes of swimming I did not plug up. I swam 1500 yards in 45 minutes. Tasha swam 1 mile (1760 yards) in open water in 40 minutes. I will have to practise more.

Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal and toast. The Sunday papers were large but had little news of interest.

I took my Sunday nap and then loaded up the kayak and headed for Riverside Park for a short ride. The Sunday evening meal consisted of a peanut butter and honey sandwich and a bowl of Michigan blueberries.

For the next week I will not set the alarm but will rise when my body is ready. No rain is scheduled until late Tuesday. I will try and make the most of the nice summer weather.

No comments: