Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday July 11, 2008

Today was hot and very humid. Thunder storms are expected this evening.

Day 3 of waiting for the garage door repair man. Like yesterday I did most of my morning routine at home. Door repair man arrived at 1000 and was done in 20 minutes.

I got paid yesterday so I paid the rest of our state and local taxes and the September IRS payment. It feel good to only have 1 more payment.

I then got on my retro bike and headed for the MAC. The MAC was followed by coffee and a newspaper at D&W in Breton Village.

Lunch today consisted of a peanut butter and honey sandwich, a hard boiled egg and 10 bing cherries. I finished our end of June financial statement. At 3:00 I said it's play time and loaded up my kayak and headed for Reed's Lake. It takes about 70 minutes to travel around the lake.

Tonight Nancy and I are staying home and having pork sandwiches. Tomorrow night we have a gift coupon for a new place on Wealthy, west of Fuller Ave.

Beer and sandwich time, see ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your blog - keep it up. Debbie

Tasha Kent said...

My daily life is so boring compared to yours.